Jaime Luu

Category: By Jaime Luu
Alright, alright. Here we go. I’m new to this blogging business, so cut me
some slack DJ-TPham and staff. Oh, how Prodigy has grown. Who knew this
little man from Milipitas would become considerably successful in SoCal so
soon? Thomas did. And I whole-heartedly support him in all his endeavors.
Hence, that is my reason for being here.

I am a super senior here at the UCI, studying studio art and minoring in
education. I plan on becoming an art therapist, teaching, and saving all
the children in the world (yes, I consider myself philanthropic). I live
for art, music, food, and seeing the good in the world we live in; not
particularly in that order of course. Ilike to be in good company, which
consists of my adoring friends and my magnificent family. As decent people
we laugh, we cry, and we grow together.

In my leisure I love to enjoy live music, expand my taste in music, go
bowling (we’re pro), attempt to cook, stroll the beach at night, and
pretend I’m VIP at Thomas’ gigs. I like to act like I can draw, paint, and
play the drums. Also, I have this condition where I genuinely laugh out
loud at everything. I need to find more people who share my humor.

I’ll leave the rest of myself as a mystery. I think that’s fair.

To the continued success of Prodigy. Cheers.
View Comments
 
blog comments powered by Disqus