Daniel's Intro

Category: By Daniel

Greetings from San Diego!

So apparently DJ T-Pham is on Teresa's ass, to get on my ass, about this intro post (doesn't sound too pleasant).

I love all things relating to food, Warriors, 49ers, health, fitness, and technology. All of which are available to me in my hometown, in the Bay Area – GET HYPHY!@!1 I am in my final year at UCSD, and still expending most of my efforts to expend the least amount of work possible to graduate. I hope this isn’t too counter-productive, but I guess it works.

Okay, so this is how I am related to Prodigy: It started in elementary, when Thomas and I first met, Thomas was jealous of my suave demeanor and I needed help with my homework…wait what? nm that.

Anyways, since Prodigy Entertainment was created, every now and then Thomas would trick me into assisting him with Prodigy. Nothing big, just carrying extremely heavy and expensive equipment, climbing huge truss structures, making introductory blog posts, etc…You know, nothing too crazy.

I recently got into digital photography, along with Thomas, Charlie, and some other friends and family. We all purchased digital SLR cameras, so hopefully we will be able to capture some great Prodigy moments. Problem is, I still have no idea of how to use these complex functions, Av, P, M, AF, WTF, LOL, JK..

For on me and my life you can catch me on tumblr

View Comments
 
blog comments powered by Disqus