Teresa's Introduktion

Category: By Teresa
Hi everyone!

That’s right. I spell “introduktion” with a K.

Thomas has asked me to be a contributing blogger despite my apparent uselessness in all departments. I'm incredibly honored and will attempt to refrain from making racist jokes in a public forum that represents something (eek!) important. I really think he only asked me because he knows when everyone else gets lazy about blogging, I won't. Because I'm a diehard blogger. I started in 7th grade and never looked back!

So this is my About Me: I'm born and raised in the Bay Area. I pose as a student at the University of California, San Diego where I double major in Communication and Beach Bumming. I spent my summer interning at Glamour magazine, where I was once given the task of locating an image of “Paris Hilton in excessive jewelry, high heels and a gold bikini.” (That’s verbatim.) Two days a week, I interned at mediabistro.com. I can’t talk about it. They Google-alert the company name. But it was a grand time. I fell in love with New York City. I can’t say the feeling was mutual, but at least the subway bums reciprocated the love. Post-graduation, I will likely become an underpaid freelance writer, subsisting on a diet of ramen and beer.

I blog obnoxiously about my life here. I do everything in excess (eat, spend, eat). In terms of my hobbies, I tend to gravitate toward things I’m really bad at, for example, technology and snowboarding. I am therefore going to marry the man who takes on the challenge of teaching me about both.

I openly admit to having pretty horrible taste in music. I only like Top 40 songs, and even then, I only find out about them two months after they are mainstream. (Most recently, I started liking that one song about — what was it? — cherry chapstick...)

In terms of Prodigy-related business, I hope to crash weddings as part of the Prodigy Entertainment entourage because I have a special fondness for hors d’oeuvres and open bars. I also hope Thomas will DJ at my birthday party in exchange for my indentured servitude as a Bad Blogger. This is my nonconfrontational way of asking. Thomas, will you DJ at my birthday party? Thanks!

I promise to think of more relevant things to write about next time.

xoxo,

Gossip Girl
(Identity crisis. I know.)

PS: I warned Thomas my post would be ridiculous.

View Comments
 
blog comments powered by Disqus