DJ T-Pham (Thomas Pham)

Category: By Thomas Pham
Hey guys, I will be posting on the blog, and doing a lot of the updating. I am one of the founders of Prodigy Entertainment DJs along with Kedar Tilak. I share in the marketing and all of the business aspects in the company. We are the main contacts and DJs, so give us a holler! I've been a DJ for 6 years, and love music and everything about spinning. Prodigy has been around for a some time now, and that has been my main interest since. I'm usually known for spinning a lot of music from the bay, as well as top 40. But, I'm slowly getting into a lot of house and trance.

Outside of Prodigy, I have an active presence on the internet, which I have a great time building. During the day I work at Prudential as a Financial Services Associate. I spend a lot of my time working with clients reach their financial goals, setting up risk protection, and saving money. Refer to the links on the side to reach my financial blog and advice page. During my free time, I like to read up on start-ups and keep an eye on my friends' small companies and businesses. I play golf every weekend, and love photography as well.

We'll try our best to keep this updated. Remember to keep an eye on upcoming events. Also feel free to email me or any of the other contacts with any questions or inquiries that you may have. Request a quote is on the right side bar. Furthermore, sign up with Disqus, and I hope to interact with you guys soon through the threads. View Comments
 
blog comments powered by Disqus