Thank You To All Who Made This Event Successful!

Category: By Thomas Pham
As you all may know, Prodigy and CADC’s event was last Thursday. Here at Prodigy we believed it was a great success, and wanted to thank you all that helped out and worked hard to get this event together. This was a huge step for Prodigy, and hopefully a step for CADC as well.
I wanted to personally say thank you to CADC and all of its members for working together with us to make this event a success. The members of CADC are all great and came with open hearts and minds, ready to tackle the challenge. A positive energy is with this group, and will forever push them to the top. I didn’t know much about them before we got together, but after meeting many on a pretty personal level, I am glad our roads crossed. The first day I met these guys, I was already impressed. I’ve never met such a welcoming group who made it a point to meet and introduce themselves to a new person before. I’ve left messages with Janice and Raffy regarding my feelings towards the group, and I hope they pass it on, because I totally meant it!
On a side note, we had photography done by Grant Yoshino from PicMember, and the shots turned out great. I quickly pulled some of the high resolution pics off their site, and posted them up. CADC better navigate the site because there are definitely a lot of good looking pics of you guys!



Furthermore, Prodigy members were sporting clothes from As Seen Fit. If you guys liked any of the shirts or sweaters we were wearing, check them out at their website. They were happy to give us a discount, so please use code “prodigy” to get 40% off.

Finally, as one of the main coordinators for hosting this event, I wanted to give a special thanks to all members here at Prodigy who helped out. I’ve told you guys before, but I’ll tell you again, productions like this cannot be done by one person, and with all of us working together, we can definitely do anything. I encourage you all to leave feedback and post your experiences on the site whether it be through comments or new entries.




View Comments
 
blog comments powered by Disqus