Jeanelle's Intro

Category: By Jeanelle
Hey guys! My name's Jeanelle and I am wayyy ecstatic to be part of Prodigy and be able to contribute to the launch of the new blog. This is definitely gonna bring Prodigy to a whole new level. Our current and future clients will finally get to know our team on a more personal level, and see how hard Prodigy works to bring you THE best entertainment service out there.

Here's a bit of info on myself. I am originally from beautiful San Diego. Currently a full time student at UC Irvine and finishing in 2009. I'm majoring in Studio Arts and minoring in Digital Arts - concentrating on graphics and digital photography. I am pursuing a career in advertising and getting into the creative, production and marketing aspect of the industry.

I just spent my summer taking digital art and advertising classes, as well as pursuing long overdue ambitions. Just last sunday, I performed at Team Millennia's Summer Intensive Showcase. Dance has always been something I've wanted to do, and I'm glad I've finally gotten the chance to pursue it. You're never too old to pursue things you want to do .. you only live once! I've also spent the summer brushing up on perfecting my photoshop skills (I am proud to admit I am definitely a nerd). I've recently fallen in love with photography - shopping around for my slr right now (leaning towards Canon .. sorry nikon fans!).

What else can I say about myself? I am a huge fan of staying active and fit. I love going to the gym, running and playing tennis. I've dabbled with surfing, snowboarding, and almost every other sport out there. I love concerts, music, movies .. who doesn't?

With that said. Thanks for visiting, thanks for reading! Here's to Prodigy! Cheers =]

UPDATE:
I am proud to announce that I have my new baby: Nikon D60.
I did want a Canon, but gotta admit .. nikons are bomb.
Look out for my flickr !  Coming sooooon !  Keep you all posted =]
View Comments
 
blog comments powered by Disqus